You will become part of the sales team, with whom you are responsible for the best end result. Your tasks will vary from day to day: you will be on the road to inform and advise potential customers about our services, or maintain existing customer relations. Working at ULU means creating opportunities for yourself. We do not believe in pre-set job profiles, which is why you get the freedom to create your own job, take on tasks from and hand over tasks to colleagues. We think it is important that you do the things you excel at, you would like to improve and you enjoy doing the most.
ULU is growing and looking for people to grow with us. We are a young and small team: very sociable, but just as ambitious! We compete in table-football tournaments on a regular basis and have great Friday afternoon drinks, but bottom line it is a lot of hard work: you need to keep a lot of plates spinning, which is why you will feel tired but fulfilled when you go home at the end of the day. Because you get the chance to work at one of the fastest growing Automotive start-ups! Together we will bring ULU to the next level!
- You are both an expert advisor as a sales hero, so you will be free to show this! Create your own opportunities and follow up on your own leads, all to achieve the best results.
- Visit potential and existing customers throughout the whole UK: From an ICT-company in the centre of London to an agricultural firm in the upmost north of the UK. You know how to find your feet almost everywhere!
- You are ULU’s representative: You show what we stand for and know how to use your enthusiasm to raise people’s interest.
- As a true ULU-expert, you advise companies about all possibilities of our services, in order to work out together the most optimal solution for their issues and problems.
- Answer and get to the root of customer questions, and thereby removing any possible doubts.
- Develop and implement complex (mobility) issues.
- Sales and development go hand in hand at ULU: Do you have an idea for a cool feature or inspiration after a conversation with a customer? You get the opportunity to join brainstorm-sessions of the development team, giving your feature a place on the roadmap.
What are we asking from you?
- You have completed a relevant college degree.
- You have a can-do mentality.
- You have experience in customer experience and/or support.
- You enjoy visiting customers and get them excited about our products.
- You are able to work in a team, as well as independently.
- You are resident in London area.
Do you have the required knowledge, communicative and social skills and personality to tackle this job? Send your resume and your motivation to email@example.com